Monday, 6 July 2009

Day 2 of ABC - Success!!


I've lost 1lb! he he heeee it's put me in such a good mood. It's quite scary how the number on the scales decides how I'm going to approach the day... but as long as the numbers are going down I'm happy for now. So I'm allowed 500 cals again today. Shouldn't be a problem :) The only thing keeping me back from losing weight at the minute is my ankle. I sprained it a few weeks ago and it's still stinging... I have to resist putting any strain on it so I can go to this festival this weekend. I don't want to have to limp around a field and not be able to dance to Lady Gaga, Boyz Noize, Friendly Fires, Paolo Nutini, Kings of Leon, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Killers, Lily Allen, Katy Perry and The Ting Tings...

It really should be so much fun!! Exercise, restricted food intake and some AMAZING music. Ahh, I'm determined to keep to my limit today. I feel GREAT for resisting the chocolate bar I was given yesterday. I've put it in my secret stash in my room. It's working great so far, it's above my wardrobe behind some photos where no one has any need to look.

On top of all that I have some great new followers! Thanks so much for supporting me! Check each other out so we can all help each other. I feel like some celebratory male thinspo is in order. Think thin!


I love love this one... I've seen it done so often by girls. We're all after the same thing! xx

4 comments:

  1. yay! congratulations on the weight loss : D That festival sounds amazing! You're so lucky to see the Yeah Yeah Yeahs! There new album is sooo good. I'm sure you will have a fabulous time ; D Also, thank you so much for the lovely comment!
    Good luck and stay strong
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. my. Thanks a bunch for your comment, it helped a lot, especially since today kind of sucked for me xD
    Wow, I love The Ting Tings! And most of the artists you'll see. Lucky guy xD
    And congrats on your weight loss, I know that awkward feeling of happiness you get when the numbers are going down... mmm! xD
    Take care
    Hugs and <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :)

    Well I'm meant to be going back to red, talking about my hair colour lol, but now it won't be until tomorrow.

    As for waiting, if you want to do it, go for it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing so great! Think about how good you will look afterwards, and nice going on resisting temptation ;)
    Your blog has AMAZING photos. I love them to pieces. Going to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete