Monday, 3 August 2009

Old Jeans

Found a pair of old jeans from about 2 years ago. They were my favourite pair for ages but they eventually got too tight and were left in the back of my wardrobe. They're two sizes smaller than what I was wearing at the start of my weight loss and they now fit, and are even a bit baggy! ANND another aunt visited today and told me I look like a model...

Obviously I assume she's just being over complimentary and kind because she's my aunt but I'm all pleased and giddy ^_^ I don't feel like I'm getting particularly thin... but my clothing sizes and relatives are saying otherwise haha.

So it's about 5pm now and I've had 3 bites so far. 12 more for the rest of the day. I'm spending 7 of them on pasta and will leave the rest for half of a low fat mousse tonight.

15 bites is going really well for me I think. The scales this morning told me I've lost another 1lb so that's 2/15 lost so far :) I'm on my way to my goal! I want that guy's arms, collarbones and legs. Yummm.

I'm in such a happy mood today. Going to go for a little walk in the countryside instead of my usual jogging and running indoors. Things seem beautiful today. The air is so clean and fresh and I'm smiling for very little reason. I want to create something. Art. I love seeing beautiful photographs (I'm not a particularly talented photographer, it's just a hobby) and I've always wanted to be one of those people who are comfortable with putting themselves in their photographs. Before, it would have looked awful. Now, I'm getting closer to that confidence.

Thinking thin. Good luck girls xx

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your jeans! You're doing such a great job. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with the jeans! and it's awesome that the 15 bites thing is working for you :) :) :) much love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you so happy. Good to hear your "15 bites" are working :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your blog. You are doing so awesome, I get super giddy reading about your accomplishments lol. And your thinspo is just gorgeous, you'll be looking like him in no time. Hopefully one day you could take thinspo pics of yourself =o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment :) i've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment :) i've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such great news. I'm so glad that your clothes and relatives are telling you that you're looking thin, even if you can't see it. (Sometimes, it's hard to see it yourself because you've just got the mindset that you're fat and always will be. But that's such a false mindset.) You're well on your way to that boys delicious arms and collarbones. A nice walk in the country sounds glorious. I may have to do that now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job with the jeans! thats awesome
    and yay more noticing comments :)
    only 13 lbs to go, you can do it easily!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha*grin*smile*laugh* Your blog just puts me in a freaking ridiculous good mood. Which is really hard to do right now as I am pissed at myself. WOW sounds like you are doing so awesome. I have this really dopey image in my head of you strolling out into the country with an umbrella just like in the first picture, lovley collarbones just starting to show.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gah, I've always loved photography.
    But no matter how thin I get, I don't think I'd ever be comfortable enough to pose in my own photographs.

    Well done on the weight loss.
    I'm so damn jealous.
    I may have to try this 15 bites thing too.
    Being on holiday makes me put on so much weight.
    Eugh.

    Keep it up.
    Much love
    Layla
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Nice job. I'm kinda jealous. x) you seem like you're in such a happy mood. Keep it up. You're doing so good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i absolutely love you. your doing fabulous and are being such an inspiration. well done :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. yay!!!
    i love it when jeans are small, and they fit :)))
    truly the best inspiration out there :)
    you're doing so well im so happy for you yay
    and now you have successfully motivated me :D
    stay strong <33333

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yayy, so glad i stopped you binging!
    Good restraint.
    Thank you so much for your comment, you make me smile :)
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love photography toooo!
    i got lots of first places in shows and whatnot. :) you are me in a boy form arent you? did you see my blue boys in the thinspo i posted? Of course not!

    Anywho! You rock. I can't believe you lost another pound. Go you! I'm sure you do look like a model and can't wait til you post pics!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The picture at the end of this post is creeping me out. lol

    ReplyDelete