Friday, 18 September 2009

Adventure :)

That's two posts in a row which have started with ":)". Loving life right now.

Today I had a day off, and spent it with my bf. He drove round to mine and took us to this really calm, peaceful area just next to the river. Heatwave is still going (it's not Aussie heat, but we're enjoying it and my bf is australian anyway :) ) and the sunlight filtering through the trees just made it look so peaceful. We had a little adventure there, walking up tiny little twisting paths in the forest and ducking under branches, holding onto each other in the rocky bits (I trip too often, he knows it...) and then went back to his gloriously empty house where we spent the afternoon making fudge and watching disney movies in his room.

It's really messy at the moment because we're getting ready to move for uni (leaving Ireland in 2 weeks!) We went through all his boxes together and found an old journal of his, from 2005 when he was 15, and found an entry about me in it!! I was so shocked, because I hadn't even talked to him very much back then... but he says he was already falling for me, back then when he wasn't even sure of his sexuality. It was soo sweet.

The day went shockingly quickly, and I had to leave at 9:30pm because of my mum calling and insisting I go home straight away. Bf walked me as far as he could, but stopped just around the corner from her car so she couldn't see. She doesn't know about us so we have to be careful. He pulled me back and ended a great day with a sweet kiss and a too-long hug that showed that neither of us wanted to let go. I was smiling all the way home.

Needless to say, I'm fairly high at the moment. All I'm thinking about is him. He makes me feel so confident and secure. He called me beautiful today at random points when I caught him just looking at me for no reason and smiling to himself. He makes me believe it too. I feel secure with my body now. I wouldn't have felt anywhere near this content 30lbs ago. Now I know he can be proud of me, when the day comes to show the world that we're together. Hope you all reach that point too. It's worth it.

Thank you for the comments, I loved them all, you lovely people. :)

PS. Head bowed in the photo to subtly cover the black eye... which is healing nicely, thanks very much! :) I'll post some more singing soon as it was so sweetly requested! xx

8 comments:

  1. glad you are doing so well :)

    also glad to hear the black eye is healing. pic is looking good

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound so sweet together :) like so idyllic. glad you're at such a great place in life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thats so sweet :). Hope you are just as happy tomorrow. Good too know your eye is healing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Aussie boys sure do know their romance ;)
    Sounds like you had a beautiful day, im glad you're happy with yourself, you definitely should be, you look amazing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove your outfit.s. All of them. I don't know why but you look awfully handsome in just about every photo you post!
    Glad you're so happy with your bf! and that diary entry ... aw that is sweet!!! I hope you stay together for a very very veeeeeeeeery long time and will always be this happy! He sounds lovely!
    And you deserve to be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, you deserve it.
    You sound really happy,
    I'm glad for you.
    He sounds really sweet aswell.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! You are beautiful, darling. I'm so happy that you're confident in yourself now, and i'm so happy for you and your boy. You seem as if you were made for each other :) He sounds every bit as lovely as you (and that's quite a feat).

    ReplyDelete