Thursday, 10 December 2009

It's been too long


since I posted
since I weighed
since I restricted
since I fasted
since I achieved

Let's change all that now. I've just come home from uni for the end of term and
I know for a fact that I've put on weight. It was inevitable with THAT amount of alcohol, parties and that awful party food. I've got a month at home now. I've lost 20lbs in a month before, there's no reason why I couldn't do it again. Plan? I trust you guys to work this out with me.

ABC? I miss that one. Might be a bit difficult with everyone around me, as I'm just back and so am interesting for a while. I'll see what I can do. Ah, hiding food, pretending to get snacks by rustling in the cupboards... I missed the old tricks.

Tomorrow: 500 cals
Saturday: 300 cals

We'll see how it goes from there. If I can't make two days then I need a serious wake up call.

How's everyone been doing? If you're still reading this... Uni has been absolutely crazy. Wonderful and awful in equal amounts. Some amazing experiences and some I just can't wait to forget. I went through a hell of a lot, and part of me wants to cut off that and just live in my little ana world for the holidays. I can't enjoy vacation when I'm having to deal with the guilt of putting all that disgusting fat into my body, so something has to change.

How awesome was New Moon? A rather fantastic friend got me a Robert Pattinson calendar for xmas, which is going up right now as the start of my thinspo. Tonight is my first night at home, and I'm dedicating it to finding some thinspo to help me through this month. Oh, and the new film sort of pushed me towards Team Jacob, which has shocked me more than most things this month. He was seriously hot, and had that smouldering good looks combined with kindness and sexiness that just WORKS.... whereas Edward was being all emo and pouty all the way through. Hmmm...

Robert Pattinson is still, obviously, incredibly hot though.

My friend bought me wee grey soft indoor boots for Christmas which are soooo nice. I never want to take them off. Perhaps I shan't. Take that!

Miss you guys. Take care.
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. oh how ive missed you! :)
    are you on good terms again with your family now that you're home?? or is it still awkward cuz of the whole cousin sitch from months ago..?
    cant wait to hear more from you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh good luck with the fam, im sure it'll be ok, theres not really any way it can possibly get worse from last time.. just ignore any negative comments, what you do with your life is your own business, you dont need to take shit from anyone, especially your family..
    just put on a big smile and play happy family with them :P

    yayyy i love getting comments like yours lol also feeling quite motivated!! starting monday i think ill fast.
    busy weekend, so cant really do it straight away..
    hm.. will see

    good luck!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed you, dearie! But i totally understand that uni would be stressful and you'd have too much going on to post. (I'm too lazy and useless to find that out for myself. Ugh...) Anyways, i'm very glad to have you back!
    Thanks for the comment! Comments from you always make me smile.
    You should tell us more about your uni experiences (not the ones you want to forget, of course, because that won't help you forget at all)!
    I was Team Edward the whole way through the books, but as far as the movies, i'm rather Team Jacob. Taylor Lautner is just so much hotter than Rob Pattison. They're both beautiful though.
    Stay strong. Hope to hear more from you soon. Much much love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. Oh, you know you missed my rambling, novel-length comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I was so happy to see that you had posted! It is funny because I was just thinking about what became of you a coupe days ago and then BAM, here you are! And those are some serious hot pictures you posted *drool* I loovveedd Jacob in the movie though. You're right, he has the perfect combination; the perfect package! If only all boys looked like that.. or if only my boy looked like that! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello again :)
    i was team jacob to
    you loct 20lbs in a month hell yeah you can do it

    my favourtie trick shake crumbs outta the toaster onto a plate "look mum ive had toast" :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad your post is a motivated ones... the disparaging ones make me slump ;) I have full faith that you can shed those pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'Party food'? Oxbridge basically hasn't changed since the '30s, when parties consisted of reading passages from Winnie the Pooh and guzzling honey, has it?

    Nice to see that your earlier worries were unfounded, though.

    trustyourtechnolust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete