Thursday, 29 April 2010

NEW LEASE :D


Beautiful people,

I'm recovering. From heartbreak, not anorexia. The first is MUCH worse than the second, I tell you ;) feeling a new lease of life and can't WAIT to get out there. On my own and LOVING it. Proud to be who I am :) but first... I so need to lose a few pounds. Still in uni, 5 weeks to go until the end. Final exams coming up FAR TOO SOON (2 next week) but we'll be good. I'm on course for a 2.1 (basically an A-/B+) so I'm feeling good and planning SUMMER. Yum yum yum. Making massive plans such as weak long fasts when I won't have to eat for energy for class. Excitedddd. For now I've found the perfect excuse for eating less. My student loan took ages to come through, and as far as everyone knows it still hasn't. So I'm like "I can't go out for that meal, have to save money." and everyone's like "ohhhh, okay that's fine! don't worry about it!" because they don't want to be rude and make a big deal about me being a lot more poor than they are. It's great! So I've restricted my budget to £8 per week, including money spent on drinks (not alcohol... not partying til exams are over!!) and low fat snacks, so all is well.



How are you all doing? Can't WAIT to get on here blogging properly again. Hope you're all sticking to your goals and taking care of your beautiful selves. Drop me a comment and tell me the gossip.

Yours,
JJ

8 comments:

  1. Yay i get so happy when i see a new post from you :) cant wait to hear more from you. you're always so motivating

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you are doing better and that you are moving foward!!!

    Thank you for your comment!

    I'm glad to see a post from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MISSED READING YOUR BLOG! ~Very much so ):

    Glad you're back, and I'm glad that you're piecing yourself back together.

    2.1 is fantastic, be proud ^.^

    And once again; I missed you. Please don't go away anymore?

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww glad your over your heart break
    love that excuse so stealing it next year

    urgh exams me to although not uni ones so good luck

    miss you sometimes always wonder if your gna pop back so hiya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're bacckkk? you're blog is so insppiring, please don't leave us again!
    :) lots of love xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you're back ♥
    Yay for recovery! "If it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger" :)

    I don't know yet which part of France I'm going to... It's gonna be more like a tour or something. Oh well; Paris je t'aime &hearts haha

    Non, je ne peux pas parler/ecrit francais, desole :(
    Fuck, I really should start learning French ._.

    You live in the UK, right? That's so awesome... My plan after finishing high school is to go to college in England ^_^

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uhm bun status is yet unknown.
    Kinda missed out on the morning after pill oppurtunity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, you're back! Can't wait till you can blog regularly again ;]

    ReplyDelete