Sunday, 2 May 2010

drunk!

hello hello hello
i am drunk
well not realllllly but my head's all foggy and bummmm

met a new guy toinght. he's verrrrry pretty. and made me laugh and laughed at me lottts.

also sexy as. but didn't kissss me or try! which was nice. nice to just have a nice guy not coming on to you and thinking with his dick! gona see him again soon i hope. everyone was like oooo y ou two! when he left to go home so maybe he likes me? i hope so.

hes pretty.

alcohol.
xoooxoxox

my name's not alcohol

8 comments:

  1. Seems like you had a very fun night!!!!!! You get a lot more adventures than me.

    Hopefully you got the guy's phone number!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound so happy. I like it :P Hope it stays that way for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did get his number! I can't believe I blogged drunk, haaa...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao when you wrote your name's not alcohol :))

    sounds great that you met a guy, looks like things are looking up for you :)

    stay happy ;]

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://fuckyeahprettyboyz.tumblr.com/archive

    try not to have an orgasm

    ReplyDelete
  6. bella, i don't usually say this until at least the third date, but

    i think i love you.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweeeeetness


    thanx for your comment and good luck : )

    ReplyDelete