Sunday, 9 May 2010
OKAY. Are you annoyed at something right now? Tell me about it in a comment. I think we all deserve some space to rant. Here's my go.
I am going crazy
- with people
- with my friend, who has decided to ignore me for FUCK KNOWS WHAT REASON and won't tell me why. WHY are girls like this?! What's wrong with just HONESTY?
- with exams: one tomorrow, plus 3 homeworks due. Massive homeworks as well. Proud of myself for getting them done, but still, they should lay off when we're trying to pass these fucking tests.
- with England: I want to see places. I want to see Ireland again
with boys: Josh saw me sleeping at Ryans, presumed we'd slept together, then went crazy at me cos he thought I wanted to be with him, then tried to kiss me because I clearly don't mind who I sleep with. Eugh.
- with more boys: this guy Ben will not leave me alone. I'm not into you, go away.
- with food: stress makes me eat. -____-
- with the guy next door having incredibly loud sex with his girlfriend. She screams. We know you're putting it on, sweetie. Get over it.
- with parents: one of them isn't speaking to me. the other one texted me drunk at 4am the other night.
- with facebook: it really, really won't leave me alone. rumours going about the place, gossip and distractions. Thinking of making a pro-ana FB we could all hang out on, once I start blogging properly again though. Sound good?
- with plans: I want to spend as much time away from home as possible this summer, but I'm not sure where to go or where to get the money from. I don't want to waste the summer. There are entire countries I have to avoid cos my ex is going to be in them. Oh and I'm still not over him. Fuck my life.
BUT APART FROM THAT:
I've made some sugar free strawberry jelly. 8 calories in the entire bowl. GET IN.
Love to anyone who reads. Sexual favours to anyone who comments. ;)