Tuesday, 1 June 2010

First failure.

2 days of such good restricting. I bought a low calorie snack for each day and put up with the rest of the hunger pains. Then yesterday happened. I was invited out for formal dinner with a friend. So excited about seeing her again and about meeting all her new friends that I couldn't turn the occasion down. But you know you CANT have a 3 course meal and keep below 400 cals... Three courses plus two alcoholic drinks came to 900 calories. Ashamed, appalled, and really fucking annoyed.


Today so far is going proper well. It's almost 1pm and I've eaten nothing so far. I haven't been hungry yet, but if the hunger pangs start I'm going to remind myself of everything I ate yesterday and tell myself that my body still needs to use that up before I can risk putting any more in. I think I'm going to make today a water day. It's been a while since I've tried to fill my stomach with water instead of food but I seem to remember it working.

I just saw a girl from school uploading photos on facebook. She's always been really fucking skinny and is having the time of her life (because of it..) which would be great if she weren't such a bitch. It'd be so much easier if good people were pretty and bitches were not.

Oh well. It's all thinspiration.

11 comments:

  1. 900 calories still counts as a starvation diet, so don't be too hard on yourself babes.
    The skinny ones are there to make us hate ourselves more, and are as such always bitches.
    I only wish it worked the other way, because I'm a total bitch, so then I'd be skinny! But alas.
    Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. young man, i do believe you are devilishly attractive, if i do say so myself. i think you must be proof that people can be pretty and not bitchy.

    i hope it isn't weird that i just called you pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 900 Calories sounds like a success for that meal. You must have been quite strong and turned down the horrid high-calorie things to make it come to that count. I think you did a good job. Stay strong, dearie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. c'mon J, throw in some good weight loss contest, a bit of competition would be soooo motivating!!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. 900 calories is really good!! You must be doing really well if you count that as a failure! Yeah a water fast sounds like a plan, i hope it goes well.
    And yes, it's always the bitches who look the best, but i guess that just makes the competition more interesting! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He he. you are cute. I missed you. I miss you

    and I'll post again soon. Keep your chin up!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved this:

    It'd be so much easier if good people were pretty and bitches were not.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, I love male thinspo (even though I'm not male lol)

    Here's some of the silver lining that I could pick out:
    1.) 900 calories, for being at a formal DINNER, for seeing your friend after a while, for including alcohol, isn't a serious setback. Nothing that can't be reversed in a about a day's time.
    2.)You're doing so well today! I love water fasting, and I think I might join you (the Lord knows that I need it.)

    Good luck, I know you can do it- especially if you keep doing what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bleh, booze :( Something I learned from Mum is diet ginger ale and vodka. Complements nearly any meal and looks like light beer if nobody watches you order it ;)

    OMG I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! Is it bad to want to move to the UK and become your crazy Kiwi Fag-Hag? XD Seriously, your thinspo makes me
    a)drool like a starving dog in a slaughter house
    b)inspired to go exercise

    Hmm, something from a few posts ago. . . You should TOTALLY screw that hot lecturer. DO IIIIIIIIT. (I'm channeling the little devil on your shoulder. Can you tell? XD)

    Right, I have to go buy some diet fizz. Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete