Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Weakness

You know those times where you're just dying to text your ex, tell him how much you miss him, how much he means to you, how little you are without him, how so many things in life still remind you of him and how you're awake at stupid o'clock in the morning because of him, and how you hate him for what he's done to you, how he's betrayed you and treated you like shit, how you know he's been playing you, he's been fucking around and being a general dickhead, yet you still love him, and you hate yourself for it, because if you were anyone else and you saw this situation you'd tell the pathetic individual involved to MOVE THE FUCK ON, yet you can't, and you don't know why, but you know that it's not going to go away?

Yeah.

10 comments:

  1. The way you ended your post is exactly what I want to put as my comment; yes I am quoting you in my comment on your post.
    Yeah.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hate those times.
    hug!
    there is new tomorrow.
    ♥ idil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know.

    but once you've gone through enough of those days, you start to move on. It happens, I swear.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long distance hug. i'm sorry :( hope you get some rest, go punch something maybe?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely know that feeling. Even with the amazing man i have now...i miss the ex that fucked around on me... It's hard to get over someone you loved so much. Hang in there, love. It'll get better somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really sucks. I know its hard. last time i was in such a situation, i slammed my fist into a wall and broke it. don't do that! haha. It will go away. it will take time and it will be hard, yes, but it will get better eventually :/ hang in there, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello *shakes hand* i've been skittering around your blog trying to find a way to email u directly but i'm not blogger savvy...so comment il doit ĂȘtre! I stumbled across ur blog from one of my favourite blogs in my Greader..& have been semi stalking.. back to ur early posts! Not coz i'm a stalker or anything, just coz ur so much more POSITIVE & cheerful, & funny & nice & inspiring than the majority of blogs i've read before! So anyway, i wanted to say "hi!" & thanks so much, you've inspired this little-irish-girl-who-lives-in-new-zealand-&-is-ednos-falling-back-into-mia-but-realy-just-wanting-to-be-happy-in-her-life..BIG BREATH!..so thanks! Oh & it was your pokerface video (fatspiration i believe u called it) that made me decide i had to tell u how much i enjoyed my 2 hours reading ur blog. It made me smile & u have talent! Kay consider me a new follower :) Hope i hvnt freakd u out lol. M name's Ailis x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh fuck & i meant to say, sorry your feeling bad right now, but like the others say, it will get better & taking your anger out now will be healthier than penting it up!Hope u feel happier soon x

    ReplyDelete