Friday, 17 September 2010

I'm really fucking proud of myself.

I finally did it. Found my self respect and told that waster to get out of my life. I don't know if I'll stick to it, and it hurt to do it, but I'm so proud I took that step. I'm leaving for uni in a few days and I'm excited as hell to get out of here and into a fresh start. I'm off for a drive now (bike license - love of my life) to clear my head so I'll write a proper blog soon. Anyone reading this on twitter? Just set up an account in case I can't update this as much as I want to. Follow me on www.twitter.com/mmckeo if you want the latest!

Later x

9 comments:

  1. Hey you ^.^

    Nice to see you're back and with a vengeance - love it!

    Congrats for kicking the cunt to the kerb, I'm happy dancing for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome so happy for you and...
    yaay a post lol
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm proud of you too, dearie. Stay strong on that, and i'm sure it'll make you feel so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey poker face you haven't posted in awhile... just wondered how things were going.

    ~ Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, my love!
    I have returned. I hope I talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just nominated you for versatile blogger award. Check out my blog for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. new blog of mine:
    http://lilithimmaculaterecovery.blogspot.com/
    Please delete this comment after you come to follow.

    ReplyDelete